Saturday, February 11, 2006

guess what i did today

ok times up, i went shopping, idiots.
below is the fabulous long sleeved top i found at aeropostale. it looks nice over a bright tank top.
oh, and do you know how hard it is to shop in a store that has spring written all over it, only intending to buy a long sleeved top?? ok, let me explain. my mom said i have too many tee shirts so i can't buy any more. ugh. and so of course i fell in love with this tee shirt with this gold crown on it. but i got over it after spotting the grey top.
oh and i also got a pair of reef blue nike sneakers. good for power walking, i suppose.
speaking of power-walking, i'm starting the kinda sorta loathe it due to the fact that i have to freeze my butt off (and my ears, and my hands, and my cheeks...) just to see how many steps i can take in 20 minutes. oh, what a grand old time. well, it was either that or baldminton, and quite honestly i'm tired of sports involving any hard object that may, at any given moment, come flying at my head.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home