Saturday, February 25, 2006

saturday night

my parents friends are over and they're all in the living room, so i get the computer to myself. not only that, but i managed to snag some chocolate swirl pound cake from the coffee table in the living room.
i'm so proud of myself; i figured out basic html! alright, i made my blog mint-ish colored and made my title move, but that's about it. still, pretty impressive for a total newbie to html.
and speaking of me being a newbie, i have 11 people looking at my blog at this very second! wow. no clue how that happened. the only "advertising" i have is a link on my AIM profile!
oh, make that 15 users looking at my blog right now! to bloggers (no pun intended) who have blogs with great traffic, this may seem...ok, does seem like a dollar compared to ten million dollars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home